Studio Black Tomato is an award-winning content creation agency within The Black Tomato Group. We work with a growing portfolio of international brands to produce standout campaigns across the luxury lifestyle sector.
Our flexible internships offer fantastic opportunities to shadow various team members and gain experience in a busy and dynamic team – based in our offices at 4-14 Tabernacle Street, London. For further details or to begin your application please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d like to intern at Studio Black Tomato to email@example.com
PR AND MARKETING MANAGER:
Studio Black Tomato is a brand strategy and content creation agency. We have extensive experience in producing stunning, award-winning content for a wealth of luxury, lifestyle and travel brands.
We believe culture connects.
It’s how people make friends, travel and investigate other civilisations, spend their money, spend their time, make films and live their lives. The culture that resides in a brand is its belief system, coming from somewhere, standing for something and able to spark a connection on a deep-rooted level with the culture that resides in each individual in an audience.
When made, this cultural connection triggers deep, long-lasting brand loyalty. We never lose sight of the richness of people’s lives when we build a connection between a person and a brand.
The PR Manager will develop and implement PR and marketing strategy to amplify the agency’s work and positioning, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage across earned, shared, owned and appropriate paid media channels. The role ensures we develop & maintain strong content across social platforms, forge effective relationships with key journalists and influencers appropriate to the markets in which SBT operates and ensures a real-world presence for the Head of Studio Black Tomato and senior members of the team on panels, in interviews and at public speaking events.
- Develop a media relations strategy including plan, goals, budget and tactics
- Implement the media relations plan, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, articles, keynote presentations and case studies for the SBT website.
- Manage the Drum Recommended Agency Register rating and reviews, awards entries and progression.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaborations on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Management of our social media platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
- Content creation in conjunction with our wider marketing team, expected to propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Improving existing content on social media
- Producing internal and external video content in conjunction with our production team
- Copy writing for all organic and boosted social media posts along with all reactive posts
- Scheduling content using platform relevant tools and Hootsuite across all channels and recommending suitable posting timings with justification
- Deploy social media advertising budget across all platforms by allocating budget to posts, scheduling and boosting
- Benchmarking and reporting social media campaign performance with social media KPIs and metrics via weekly and monthly performance reports
- Inputting to our website news section, imagery, blog and helping to produce content to improve SEO and create backlinks
- Managing and following up leads created via social media platforms prior to handover to our business development team
- Informs, updates, and provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organised manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Maintains positive working relations with internal customers and department managers.
- Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organised manner.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years proven working experience in public relations and social media management in either an agency or in-house role
- Will have a track record designing and executing successful PR & Social campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and consumer media outlets in hospitality and travel would be an advantage
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in speaking with media contacts and influencers and responding to their requests
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills required
- Event planning experience
- The candidate is likely to be educated to degree level and a relevant qualification in marketing or communications would be beneficial, although personal qualities and real experience are more important
CREATIVE OPERATIONS MANAGER:
Work closely with Head of Studio Black Tomato to optimize project management, improve process and workflow, and allocate resources for the creative team. This position is responsible for managing and improving agency processes, project workflows and deadlines for the creative team and overseeing account budgets, cost sheets and invoicing.
The Creative Operations Manager should be an inspired and astute leader who is skilful at managing relationships, while always preserving the creative team’s mission and focus. This person must have strong communication skills, be incredibly organized, and maintain a level of respect and education to others on the creative process. We are looking for someone that will be a true team player and a natural creative problem solver.
- Work with Head of Studio to optimize creative team resources, workflow and client administration.
- Provide organisational, logistical and operational support for the creative team.
- Build efficient processes for creative execution of projects.
- Oversee bandwidth of the creative team workload and provide resourcing depending on organizational needs.
- Manage improvement of effective processes.
- Management of budgets (aiding account managers), oversight of delivery workflow, cost sheets, expenses, time tracking and invoicing.
- Mentorship of Account Managers and Account Executives
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution and logistics of creative projects from start to finish
- Help manage suppliers and freelancers to achieve business goals and needs
- Oversee budgets for large scale projects including staffing and resources
- Expert knowledge in project management methodology and process
- Identify best practices for project requirements, estimations, and timelines
- Resolve issues, manage risks, and develop detailed plans for strong execution
- Schedule, run, and organize team meetings and promote productivity
- Establish, manage, and perform resourcing allocation and forecast spreadsheets
- Maintain alignment in communication with suppliers and partners
- Assist in larger project or business initiatives with senior management
- Establish a network of talented designers and creative freelancers for contract work
- Monitor creative team needs to provide support for brand and team growth
- 3+ years experience in production, staffing and project management at an agency or studio
- Knowledge of creative processes and content creation with a multidisciplinary approach
- Extremely high emotional intelligence, people-person, manages expectations well
- Expert prioritization skills with ability to champion creative team to produce high-quality deliverables on time
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to understand and thrive in a face-paced media environment
JUNIOR BRAND STRATEGIST:
- Taking a supporting role in researching and carrying out client workshops, for clients’ positioning, marketing and advertising strategies.
- Working on brand building / rebranding on a strategic level specifically within the lifestyle / luxury industries
- Leading accounts to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management within the luxury / lifestyle sector/s
- 2+ years’ experience devising brand strategies across a range of clients
- A background in advertising, design or marketing with strong business acumen and experience
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
If you are interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for more information.