Studio Black Tomato is an award-winning content creation agency within The Black Tomato Group. We work with a growing portfolio of international brands to produce standout campaigns across the luxury lifestyle sector.
CREATIVE OPERATIONS MANAGER:
Work closely with Head of Studio Black Tomato to optimize project management, improve process and workflow, and allocate resources for the creative team. This position is responsible for managing and improving agency processes, project workflows and deadlines for the creative team and overseeing account budgets, cost sheets and invoicing.
The Creative Operations Manager should be an inspired and astute leader who is skilful at managing relationships, while always preserving the creative team’s mission and focus. This person must have strong communication skills, be incredibly organized, and maintain a level of respect and education to others on the creative process. We are looking for someone that will be a true team player and a natural creative problem solver.
- Work with Head of Studio to optimize creative team resources, workflow and client administration.
- Provide organisational, logistical and operational support for the creative team.
- Build efficient processes for creative execution of projects.
- Oversee bandwidth of the creative team workload and provide resourcing depending on organizational needs.
- Manage improvement of effective processes.
- Management of budgets (aiding account managers), oversight of delivery workflow, cost sheets, expenses, time tracking and invoicing.
- Mentorship of Account Managers and Account Executives
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution and logistics of creative projects from start to finish
- Help manage suppliers and freelancers to achieve business goals and needs
- Oversee budgets for large scale projects including staffing and resources
- Expert knowledge in project management methodology and process
- Identify best practices for project requirements, estimations, and timelines
- Resolve issues, manage risks, and develop detailed plans for strong execution
- Schedule, run, and organize team meetings and promote productivity
- Establish, manage, and perform resourcing allocation and forecast spreadsheets
- Maintain alignment in communication with suppliers and partners
- Assist in larger project or business initiatives with senior management
- Establish a network of talented designers and creative freelancers for contract work
- Monitor creative team needs to provide support for brand and team growth
- 3+ years experience in production, staffing and project management at an agency or studio
- Knowledge of creative processes and content creation with a multidisciplinary approach
- Extremely high emotional intelligence, people-person, manages expectations well
- Expert prioritization skills with ability to champion creative team to produce high-quality deliverables on time
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to understand and thrive in a face-paced media environment
If you are interested please contact: email@example.com with your CV for more information.