Join The Team
We have a new and immediate opening for an in-house Video Editor. Working for
Studio Black Tomato on producing content for our ever increasing list of clients, your
the role will be in the video editing of online content, brand videos and commercials.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about video, has a slight addiction
problem with Vimeo and knows their key frames from their frame rates, their S-Logs
from their time logs. Advertising agency experience is preferable but not mandatory.
Who we are:
The Black Tomato Group is a collection of travel and lifestyle brands, built to inspire
and deliver travel experiences and creative services across travel, fashion, beauty,
F&B and corporate sectors.
Studio Black Tomato:
Studio Black Tomato is an award-winning content creation agency within The Black
Tomato Group. We work with a growing portfolio of international brands to produce
standout campaigns across the luxury lifestyle sector.
What you’ll do:
- Video editing from shoots, serviced internally and externally, for our clients at
Studio Black Tomato.
- Working alongside the in-house video producer, external production companies,
graphic design team and account teams to push creative boundaries to make
beautifully crafted film.
- Being part of each production from day 1 and managing the edit process and
requirements of each shoot.
- Collaborating with the creative team, and contributing to brainstorms and projects
What you’ll need:
- Excellent production skills in editing.
- A solid understanding of filmmaking, composition, typography and design.
- Good knowledge of technical detail and workflow.
- Fantastic working colour grading knowledge.
- Experience in motion graphics preferable but not mandatory.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition.
- Proficiency in associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator and
- Familiar and proficient with a whole range of cameras and production tools.
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative.
- 3 – 5 years ad agency, production company or freelance experience.
- Have a relevant degree, equivalent qualification or experience in either Video
production or a related multimedia field.
*Please note that travel to national and international shoots will be required in the future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Travel opportunities for work as well as holidays
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
If the above sounds like you…
Send us your CV, cover letter and show reel or portfolio to Tom Franz by 16th June 2018: