Join The Team
We have a new and immediate opening for a full-time in-house Junior Video Editor. Working as part of the Black Tomato Group design team, and reporting to the Video Producer, your role will be in the production of creative and compelling travel videos, brand videos and social content across all facets of the business.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about video, has a slight addiction problem with Vimeo and knows their key frames from their frame rates. Advertising agency experience is preferable but not mandatory.
Who we are:
The Black Tomato Group is a collection of travel and lifestyle brands, built to inspire and deliver travel experiences and creative services across travel, fashion, beauty, F&B and corporate sectors.
Black Tomato is our award-winning luxury, bespoke travel company that delivers imaginative, cutting-edge travel experiences around the world.
The Black Tomato Agency is a dedicated group and prize incentive agency, creating incredible group travel experiences all over the world as well as supplying the latest ‘must-have’ consumer goods to prize winners on behalf of some of the world’s top brands, agencies and companies.
Studio Black Tomato is an award-winning content creation agency within The Black Tomato Group. We work with a growing portfolio of international brands to produce standout campaigns across the luxury lifestyle sector.
What you’ll do:
- You will be creating short-form video content for the Black Tomato group, distributed via online marketing channels and internal pitches.
- Working alongside the in-house Video Producer, graphic design team and account teams to push creative boundaries to make beautifully crafted film and motion graphic pieces.
- Creating videos from existing footage, new footage and being imaginative with editing stock footage and animating still photography and graphics to create compelling and creative travel videos.
- Creating motion graphics for video content.
- Assisting in shoot production and sometimes shooting yourself.
- Collaborating with the creative team, and contributing to brainstorms and projects
What you’ll need:
- Excellent production skills in editing, motion graphics and filming.
- A solid understanding of filmmaking, composition, typography and design
- Good knowledge of technical detail and workflow
- Experience in motion graphics preferable
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition.
- Proficiency in associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Have demonstrable experience in hands-on shooting, lighting and audio recording.
- Familiar and proficient with a whole range of cameras and production tools.
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative.
- 2+ years’ ad agency or production experience.
- Have a relevant degree, equivalent qualification or experience in either Video production or a related multimedia field.
- A passion for travel
*Please note that travel to national and international shoots will be required in the future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Travel opportunities for work as well as holidays
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
If the above sounds like you…
Send us your CV, cover letter and show reel or portfolio to Tom Franz by Wednesday 31st January: