Join The Team
Studio Black Tomato, the award-winning content creation agency of The Black Tomato Group, is looking to hire an Account Manager.
Working within Black Tomato’s London Head Office, the individual should have a strong understanding of content development in video, digital and print and be able to articulate the role and value that compelling content and supporting marketing & distribution services can provide to target clients.
The candidate should expect to have a strong creative input and be comfortable contributing with strategic, creative content ideas with the rest of the Studio Black Tomato team. The candidate must have an excellent grasp of the English language and be confident to write a pitch deck.
The successful candidate will be someone that displays the right mix of ambition, determination and smart-thinking when it comes to ensuring that the optimum commercial performance is attained personally and by the broader team. They will have experience in and understand the travel, lifestyle and luxury markets.
– Project manage video shoots, creative campaigns and content creation.
– Contribute in ideation of strategic creative solutions in answer to client briefs
– Advise clients on marketing and advertising strategies
– Provide the utmost level of client service
– Liaise with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promote the expansion of business with existing clients
– Work with other senior managers to generate new accounts
– Complete projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
– Prepare reports on account status
• Significant experience in professional client relationship management within the luxury/lifestyle sector(s)
• 5+ years’ experience delivering multi-channel global campaigns
• A background in advertising or marketing with strong business acumen and experience
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• A good understanding of creative positioning and brand affiliation within the travel and luxury lifestyle industries
• Experience building and managing trade relationships
• Willingness to travel both domestically within the UK and overseas
• Keen networking skills, identifying key personnel and building lasting relationships
• Experience in researching for and writing strong pitch documents
About Studio Black Tomato
We believe culture connects. It’s how people make friends, travel and investigate other civilisations, spend their money, spend their time, make films and live their lives.
The culture that resides in a brand is its belief system, coming from somewhere, standing for something and able to spark a connection on a deep-rooted level with the culture that resides in each individual in an audience. When made, this cultural connection triggers deep, long-lasting brand loyalty.
This belief and approach has led us to understand the travel, lifestyle and luxury markets inside out. We never lose sight of the richness of people’s lives when we build a connection between a person and a brand.
Our belief that culture connects is also the special ingredient that makes our people, people. The team at Studio Black Tomato are travellers, dancers and readers. They teach yoga, they play drums and they make people laugh.
We make your world richer by paying attention to ours.
If the above sounds like you…
If you are interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for more information.