Join The Team
Studio Black Tomato, the award-winning content creation agency of The Black Tomato Group, is looking to hire a Creative Artworker to support our high performance design team.
This is a key position in the studio, and you’ll be responsible for delivering work of outstanding quality across a range of print and digital projects.
The individual will be required to:
- Working on a variety of different projects covering e-comms, print, editorial layouts, and pitches
- Collaborating with rest of creative team as well as Project Managers.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files for output.
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking digital/print ready artwork.
- Assisting the design team, creating proposals for potential clients and the execution of online/offline communications
Requirements for the role include (but aren’t limited to) the below:
- 1 years’ minimum of artworking/design experience
- Confident in the Adobe CS Suite, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Proven experience in producing digital artwork and communications, namely; website artwork, newsletters, social media and presentations
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- The ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines within a busy environment is a must, as are organizational skills
- A love for travel
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
- Travel opportunities for work
How to apply:
If you’re looking to pursue your career within graphic design then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV, cover letter and PDF portfolio to Louisa Lau at Louisa@blacktomato.com. (5mb max).
Applications close: 30th July 2017